Constructing Harmony Between People and Nature
- We uploaded Annual Report2015
- We uploaded Midterm Management Plan 2017.
- 1st Quarter June 2015 Financial Report Fact Book
- March-31-2015 4th Quarter Financial Report Fact Book uploaded
- 3rd Quarter December 2014 Financial Report Fact Book
- Nishimatsu CSR Report 2014(2,975KB)
- 2nd Quarter September 2014 Financial Report Fact Book
- Corrections in「1st Quarter June 2014 Financial Report Fact Book」(102KB)
- We uploaded 140-year history site.
- We uploaded Annual Report2014
- 1st Quarter June 2014 Financial Report Fact Book
- We newly introduce Fact Book (Financial Report as at March-31-2014) at IR Information > IR Library.
- Financial Results as of 31st March 2014
- We updated
"Our Works" Building works completed after 2013.
"Social Contribution Activities" Activities after April 2013.
- Financial Results as of 31st December 2013
- We updated Our Works (Following items FY12, 13 Completed works)
Sports Facilities,Dams,Roads,Railways,Airports / Harbours and Wharfs,Agricultural Civil Engineering , River,Water Supply, Sewer
- We updated Corporate Information >
Head offices and brach offices information.
Moved into a new office, Ho Chi Minh Office Vietnam
Set up Yangon Office Myanmar
- Financial Results as of 30th September 2013
Long Distance and Large Caliber Forepiling (LL-Fp®) method
LL-Fp is a long distance and large caliber forepiling method for excavating mountain tunnels that uses a jumbo drill, rather than dedicated machinery, to drive large caliber steel pipes with a diameter of 139.8 mm, over 20 m long per shift into the ground in the direction directly ahead of the tunnel face.
Glass-fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) segment
Glass-fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) segment is the segment which can be easily cut by a tunnel-boring shield machine. Use of this technology enables the following tunnel to overlap the preceding tunnel, shortening the span of the section where the two tunnels merge with each other. The result is an efficient, economical lining structure and reduced occupation area of the merging section.
Geopolymers are new low-carbon materials featuring outstanding resistance to acid.
Exterior blocks made based on Geo-Poly* geopolymer were commercialized in 2011 and were used for the exterior of the school building of Shido Elementary School when it was renovated in 2010 and 2011.
HLP Head Lock Pile Method
This is a technology to provide ground improvement stiffeners in a grid shape along the base lines where piles are placed in order to reduce the pile head displacement and stress that occurs during an earthquake. We adopted this technology for the Goodman Ichikawa project (tentative name) which is under construction.