Constructing Harmony Between People and Nature
- Nishimatsu CSR Report 2014(2,975KB)
- 2nd Quarter September 2014 Financial Report Fact Book
- Corrections in「1st Quarter June 2014 Financial Report Fact Book」(102KB)
- We uploaded 140-year history site.
- We uploaded Annual Report2014
- 1st Quarter June 2014 Financial Report Fact Book
- We newly introduce Fact Book (Financial Report as at March-31-2014) at IR Information > IR Library.
- Financial Results as of 31st March 2014
- We updated
"Our Works" Building works completed after 2013.
"Social Contribution Activities" Activities after April 2013.
- Financial Results as of 31st December 2013
- We updated Our Works (Following items FY12, 13 Completed works)
Sports Facilities,Dams,Roads,Railways,Airports / Harbours and Wharfs,Agricultural Civil Engineering , River,Water Supply, Sewer
- We updated Corporate Information >
Head offices and brach offices information.
Moved into a new office, Ho Chi Minh Office Vietnam
Set up Yangon Office Myanmar
- Financial Results as of 30th September 2013
Korokoro (Rolling) Checker
The Korokoro Checker is an exterior examination robot able to exhaustively examine the entire surface circumference of the diagonal protective tubes on a cable-stayed bridge. As the robot removes the need for a person to work in high places and basically requires no traffic restrictions, it allows high-precision inspection work to be carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
Seismic Dampening and Reinforcement Method for External Frames (Built-in Damper Method)
This method can be carried out with only external work on an apartment complex, shortens construction schedules due to the steel construction and features a structure that also ensures adequate daylight.
NICO-Support® Energy-saving Diagnosis Tool and LCC/LCCO2 Assessment Tool
NICO-Support is able to perform energy-saving diagnostics on existing office buildings and suggest renovation and rebuilding plans to achieve excellent low carbon and economic performance.
Air Dose Rate Mapping System to Support Radiation Dose Measurement Work
As well as saving labor devoted to measurement work, the system utilizes high-precision navigation functions to accurately monitor the effects of decontamination work, allowing the distribution of air dose rates to be quickly visualized and output.